Tuesday, July 29, 2014

On to the After Party

Where did I leave off?  Oh yeah...man and wife, kiss the bride.......

We walk out of room and then Jeff disappears.  I put Tiff with Charlie and Lydia and start doing the greet everyone thing since I didn't get a chance to talk to them before the ceremony.  Around 15 minutes later Tchitchu comes looking for me so that Jeff and I can make our entrance as hubby and wife.  However, he had changed clothes and was wearing a black and white prison type costume. Tom had also made him a noose.  I thought it was hysterical.  We had talked about it but when he actually did it was a riot.  Everyone cracked up.

Dinner and dancing and cake { I still am gonna get even for the cake in the nose :)  }    Our song was Love and Marriage otherwise known as the theme to "Married with Children".....

Around 9 the gentleman from the History Place let us know that Morehead City was going to do their fireworks so everyone went out and watched the fireworks. Jeff has a tough act to match that next year, lol....

Everyone helped clean up and we all headed home after a fun filled evening with family and friends.

Good food, good friends and not a soul ended up up jail.........it doesn't get much better than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment